In this department, we serve thousands of residents in long-term care, retirement, assisted living and group homes. Many of them have unique or complex medication needs. As such, we dispense everything in compliance packaging and sometimes even include pictures of each tablet.
More Than Just Bottles
Our customized packaging options can help you in the following ways:
- Convenient, one-package access to the right dosage at the right time, regardless of how many medications you’re taking;
- Informative packaging helps patients understand dietary requirements/restrictions for various medications;
- On-the-go portability, whether you’re out for the day or on a longer-term vacation;
- More convenient access for those who have trouble opening traditional medicine bottles;
- Reduces risk of overdosing caused by forgetting if you’ve taken a dose; and
Customized medication packaging can help promote continued good health and help avoid medicine-related complications. Our customized packaging facility helps make taking (and remembering) your medication far more convenient.
Contact our pharmacy team to learn about the customized medication packaging options available to you. For more information about our Packaging Dispensary, please contact Melanie Cushman at 519.631.3330 Ext. 2301