In 2005, Yurek Pharmacy first met the rigid standards and requirements for ISO 9001:2000 certification and re-certified in 2011 to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. We have remained compliant since that date.
Yurek Pharmacy was certified to the ISO 9001:2000 quality standard in the following areas:
- Dispensing of pharmaceutical drugs and the related clinical consultation;
- The provision and delivery of community care access centre medical supplies and home intravenous infusion preparations;
- Provision of Nursing Services support and clinical education
- Clinical pharmaceutical compounding;
- Sales, rental and servicing of durable medical equipment; and
- The retail sales of pharmaceutical, medical goods, and sundry items.
Yurek was amongst the first 10 pharmacies in the world (and one of the first three in Canada) that met this demanding set of qualification criteria. Yurek currently maintains its ISO 9001:2008 certification and we are committed to continuing to meet this standard of excellence because we're committed to the continued health and satisfaction of our customers.
For more information about the ISO certification, or should you have any questions about Yurek, please contact us at your earliest convenience.