For over 50 years, Yurek has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing you superior products, advice, and services to help you get the most out of life.
Yurek Mobility is proud to support our clients with delivery, set-up, repair, and maintenance services for various home medical and mobility equipment options (including wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and lifts) to keep our clients independent and on the move.
We are currently looking for a customer- and team-oriented full-time Rental Administratorto join our Yurek Mobility team.
Under the direction of the Mobility Office Manager, the Rental Administrator completes and maintains all records for the department including ADP trial and rental paperwork.
The Rental Administrator processes the proper filling of orders, checking outgoing equipment for cleanliness and safety. They work closely with the O.T.s and all Mobility and Rental staff.
The Rental Administrator is also responsible for the operation of the Rental Equipment system and maintenance of the rental inventory, processing and scheduling of rental pickup and delivery, and equipment sales that result from the rentals. They also fulfil ADP walker sales for the Elgin County Region.
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- Good computer and mathematical skills
- 4-5 years of related customer service experience preferred.
- Organized, self-starter and able to communicate well.
- Durable Medical Equipment product knowledge is an asset
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
- Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
- Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
Qualified Team Players are invited to apply online by August 23, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.