Job Posting #M081617
Rehab and Mobility Specialist
Yurek Pharmacy Limited – Mobility
Apply by September 14, 2017
For over 50 years, Yurek has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing you superior products, advice, and services to help you get the most out of life.
Yurek Mobility is proud to support our clients with delivery, set-up, repair, and maintenance services for various home medical and mobility equipment options (including wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and lifts) to keep our clients independent and on the move.
We are currently looking for an energetic and organized full-time Rehab and Mobility Specialist who is a strong team player to join our team. They will be based out of London, reporting in to our St. Thomas office.
Reporting the Corporate Sales and Mobility Manager, the Rehab and Mobility Specialist provides mobility and medical product solutions for people with disabilities, working to help clients get their needs addressed and regain their independence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with healthcare professionals, institutions (such as Long Term Care facilities and retirements homes), community groups and service organizations
- Increase revenue within assigned sales territory
- Plans, organizes and documents personal sales strategy in conjunction with overall departmental strategy
- Remain aware of in-store promotions and sales.
- Suggest marketing materials and advertising for the department.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups.
- Develop an industry awareness of competitor activities, display techniques and product lines not stocked.
- Participate in local trade shows and represent Yurek at events as required.
- Respond promptly to request for quotations including: get complete specifications, apply appropriate margins, store quotation in a retrievable manner, review quotation with administration or manager when appropriate, and submit quotation to requestor and follow up for decisions and amendments.
- Ensures proper documentation and procedures are followed for the completion of third party payers (e.g. ADP, Veterans Affairs, Indian Affairs, WSIB) and reviews quotes and invoices before they are sent out.
- Ensures paperwork is in place to expedite accurate and prompt billing to third party payers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and pursue sales program where appropriate (e.g. CCAC Client to ADP sales).
- Keeps the service areas and assigned vehicle in a safe and clean condition.
- Ensures proper maintenance schedule is completed on their assigned vehicle.
- Collection of payments, care and control of Accounts Receivables
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
- High school diploma and 4-5 years of related experience
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and a positive team attitude.
- Good organizational, time management, prioritizing and mathematical skills.
- Valid driver's license and ability to provide a clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to provide a clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting, and using safe lifting methods
- Computer literacy, including working skills of Excel and e-mail.
- Knowledge of HME products is an asset.
- Post-secondary Education in Kinesiology or Health Sciences is an asset
We offer the opportunity for amazing work-life balance with a growing and innovative family company with strong ties to the communities it serves. Yurek also offers a competitive compensation package including strong base wage plus commission, eligibility to participate in our employer-subsidized benefits program, and numerous other perks.
Qualified candidates who are ready to make a big impact to our team are invited to apply by emailing their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.