For over 50 years, Yurek has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing our clients superior products, advice, and services to help them get the most out of life.
Yurek Specialties Limited is a state-of-the-art processing facility in London, ON, which features the latest equipment to support the processing, production, and delivery of medical supplies and infusion equipment, along with related supplies, to the Elgin, Norfolk, Oxford, London-Middlesex, Huron, Perth, Grey, Bruce and Grand River counties.
We are currently looking for a organized and efficient full-time Receiver/Order Entry Clerk with great computer and communication skills to join our Yurek Specialties team in London, Ontario.
The Receiver/Order Entry Clerk is responsible for ordering product, entering supplier invoices into the inventory computer system, checking the integrity of goods received and process returns to suppliers.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Create and maintain purchase orders, ensure cost center and accounts are correct (taxes, freight, etc.)
- Organize, prioritize and openly communicate with other team members to ensure a smooth flow of product in and out of the department.
- Receives all incoming orders using correct receiving procedures and completing related documentation.
- Utilizes and maintains the receiving inventory software.
- Co-ordinates the checking of merchandise received. Checks all packing slips against purchase orders.
- Ensures all pricing and costs are entered, maintain proper labelling and use of barcodes for all items.
- Ensures proper stock rotation and follows company policies regarding expiry dates and proper storage requirements.
- Point of contact for supplier and other department inquiries, including answering phones.
- Helps ensure the files within the department are properly maintained so that information can be quickly retrieved.
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
· Minimum High School Diploma with 1 year of related experience.
· Preferred related post-secondary education or 3+ years of experience.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and a demonstrated ability to adapt to change quickly.
· Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and through email.
· Excellent computer skills (data entry, scanning, etc.) including use of Microsoft programs (Excel) and inventory software.
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
- Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
- Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Qualified Team Players are invited to apply by submitting their resume onlinen on indeed.comby May 29,2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection.
Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- related: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
To apply, please visit the link via Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/job/receiver-order-entry-clerk-aaec7d0c684d953b