Yurek Specialties Limited is a state-of-the-art processing facility in London, ON, which features the latest equipment to support the processing, production, and delivery of medical supplies and infusion equipment, along with related supplies, to the entirety of the approved South West Community Care Access Centre region. This encompasses the Elgin, Norfolk, Oxford, London-Middlesex, Huron, Perth, Grey, Bruce and Grand River counties.
We are currently looking for a customer- and team-oriented full-time Medical Supplies Clerk to join our Yurek Specialties team.
The Medical Supplies Clerk processes, picks and packs medical supply orders with accuracy and efficiency to ensure our client get the right medical supplies on time.
The responsibilities for the Medical Supplies Clerk will include:
- Processing and accurate picking of medical supply orders
- Call clients and depots regarding deliveries
- Participate in quality improvements initiatives including any tasks assigned to them
- Pick medical supply orders
- Verify picked medical supply orders for accuracy
- Package verified orders for delivery
- Maintain adequate inventory levels in pick and pack area
- Record order substitutions and back-orders in correct manner
- Pre-pack specific inventory items, as required
- Re-stocks inventory from returned depot orders
- Maintain neat and clean work area
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with calling clients regarding order deliveries to depots (as necessary)
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with data entry and scanning
- Maintain confidentiality of all records as laid out in YSL operating policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by supervisors
- Follows established health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Skills and Job Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Organized self-starter and able to communicate well.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand/walk for full shift as well as lift, push, pull or otherwise move objects constantly
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as required
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
- Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
Qualified Team Players are invited to apply online by August 24, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection.
Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.