For over 50 years, Yurek has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing you superior products, advice, and services to help you get the most out of life.
Yurek Specialties Limited is a state-of-the-art processing facility in London, ON, which features the latest equipment to support the processing, production, and delivery of medical supplies and infusion equipment, along with related supplies, to the entirety of the approved South West Community Care Access Centre region. This encompasses the Elgin, Norfolk, Oxford, London-Middlesex, Huron, Perth, Grey, Bruce and Grand River counties.
We currently have an opening for an organized and team-focused Dispatcher/Delivery Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Delivery Supervisor, the incumbent will help organize orders from multiple departments and coordinates delivery with our drivers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and log customer orders
- Schedule loads based on safety, customer service, and load efficiency from the customer information received
- Ensuring optimal truck utilization and maintain KPI target
- Create, communicate, schedule, and maintain driver schedules
- Communicate dispatch to drivers (including shift plans, plot plan information and truck and trailer information.)
- Confirm loads have been delivered
- Record all safety and service incidents to management
- Answer incoming calls, handle general inquiries, and forward calls to the appropriate destination
- Record customer orders, messages and requests - forward to appropriate areas
- Record deliveries in the format as required by the customer
- Completion of High School Diploma
- Post- secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills - Verbal and written
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to deal productively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
- Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
- Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Qualified team players are invited to submit their resume on line at indeed.com by March 18, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Education reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Visit the link via Indeed to apply: https://www.indeed.ca/jobs?q=Yurek&l=St.%20Thomas%2C%20ON&vjk=7475c3d75d...