For over 50 years, Yurek Pharmacy and Home Healthcare has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing you superior products, advice, and services to help you get the most out of life.
Yurek Mobility is proud to support our clients with delivery, set-up, repair, and maintenance services for various home medical and mobility equipment options (including wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, and lifts) to keep our clients independent and on the move.
We are currently looking for a customer and team-oriented full-time Delivery/Set-Up Technician to join our Yurek Mobility team.
Under the direction of the Mobility Department Manager, the Delivery/Set-up Technician loads, delivers, and sets up mobility equipment and grab bars in clients’ homes.
The Delivery/Set-up Technician may receive requests to complete appropriate work from the Rental Administrator, external sales persons, inside sales, the Mobility Warehouse Technician, and occasionally other Yurek managers.
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- Experience in the health care industry an asset
- Ability to provide clean driving abstract annually
- Ability to provide a clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Minimum of 3 years of driving experience
- Familiarity with use of hand and power tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Health/Dental/Life insurance benefits package, where the cost is shared between the employee and Yurek
- Education Assistance Program for approved courses to upgrade knowledge/skills
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
- Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Job Type: Full-time
- driving: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
Qualified Team Players are invited to apply by February 06, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.