For over 50 years, Yurek has set the standard of pharmaceutical care in Southwestern Ontario. From product and medication recommendations, to community outreach programs, to diabetes consultations and flu shots, we are committed to providing you superior products, advice, and services to help you get the most out of life.
Yurek Specialties Limited is a state-of-the-art processing facility in London, ON, which features the latest equipment to support the processing, production, and delivery of medical supplies and infusion equipment, along with related supplies, to the entirety of the approved South West Community Care Access Centre region. This encompasses the Elgin, Norfolk, Oxford, London-Middlesex, Huron, Perth, Bruce and Grand River counties.
We are currently looking for two customer- and team-oriented part-time Delivery Drivers to join our Yurek Specialties team.
The Delivery Driver delivers supplies to clients as arranged by the Delivery Coordinator. A key customer interface, the Delivery Driver will promptly respond to customer enquiries and will use tact and courtesy with all customers, referring them to management or another department if a problem cannot be resolved. As we provide service to customers over extended hours 7 days per week, the incumbent must be available and flexible to work shifts including on days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. The Delivery Driver may be required to drive for Yurek Home Healthcare, Yurek Pharmacy, or Yurek Specialties when the need arises.
Education, Skills and Job Requirements:
- Completion of High School diploma
- Class G Driver’s License.
- Clear Driver’s Abstract (annually)
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Ability and willingness to work flexible shifts including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear police check/vulnerable persons screening on hire, and on a periodic basis
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Yurek has a very competitive compensation package and other perks including:
- Opportunity to receive discretionary cash bonuses twice per year
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit available
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy as well as being able to purchase all retail and home healthcare items at cost
- Opportunity to work in a family business where you immediately are treated like family and have an opportunity to grow quickly
Job Type: Part-time
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
Qualified Team Players are invited to apply online by September 29, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information will only be used for candidate selection. Yurek is committed to a barrier-free respectful, and accessible work environment. Upon individual request, Yurek will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Please inform us should accommodation be required at any point in the recruitment and selection process.